SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!

Maxi 95

4K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Odyssey of San Francisco 
#1 ·
Hi, I am new to this forum so I hope I will not make any mistakes in terms of etiquette, or anything like that.

Anyway, I just found a review of a Maxi 95 on the forum boat reviews section. I am interested in learning more about this boat mostly because I have one, and would like to learn if it is the boat I can use to sail away over the horizon - so to speak. I've had my boat for about 3 years, now, and have slowly been getting into the sort of state I like - mostly a mess, but it behaves better and sails better than it has for quite some time, I reckon. However, I am not a terribly experienced sailor and am not sure what I think about the boat's ability to really be a passagemaker. I am uncertain just how seakindly the boat really is, but the reviewer seems to think that it is. So I find this intriguing.

Anyone have any experience with this kind of boat - I would love to hear about your experiences with it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.