SailNet Community - View Single Post - Float Homes in British Columbia Bays
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012
Senior Moment Member

SloopJonB will become famous soon enough
Re: Float Homes in British Columbia Bays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent Swain View Post
There are no boats anchored within park boundaries at Newcastle Island, as the entire park water lease is filled with mooring buoys, at $12 a night, on which your insurance expires any time the wind blows over 30 knots. Any boats you see there are outside park boundaries.I think the problem is, when someone buys the misconception that the more money you have the happier you will be, sees their entire self delusion shattered by seeing people living much happier lives, without their personal belief in money as the answer to all happiness, they would rather have government preserve the illusion , than have the basic beliefs they have based their entire lives on , be made such a mockery of. When people are allowed to reduce the relevance of money in their lives, it disempowers money and the power of those who have it.
Actually, the problem is that many times when people buy waterfront property, they think they have the right to control anything and everything that falls within the view from their property.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I, myself, personally intend to continue being outspoken and opinionated, intolerant of all fanatics, fools and ignoramuses, deeply suspicious of all those who have "found the answer" and on my bad days, downright rude.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook