SailNet Community - View Single Post - Have over 7 Days Food Aboard?
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012
Crotchety Old Member

tomperanteau is on a distinguished road
Re: Have over 7 Days Food Aboard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bljones View Post
I'll say it in plain english, since in an effort to be gentle and non-confrontational I must have been too obscure in the post that started all of this-
If canning interests YOU, Why not learn to can YOURSELF instead of "making the wife" learn, or are you too chauvinist to do "the wife's" work?

If you found that antagonistic, consider why. Then consider what constitutes getting along. If ignoring chauvinistic demeaning statements like yours is "getting along", I'll pass, thanks.
So let me get this straight. I have had little, if any, interaction with you. You know NOTHING of the dynamics of my relationship with my wife, yet you think you can come into a public forum and slam me about a private relationship with my wife. You call me names, when you don't know me, and with as little as one sentence, you have ascertained that I have earned those names.

My wife is a successful attorney of many years, and after representing clients in many trials against high-power attorneys, she has won the vast majority of her cases. She wouldn't need a pointless ***** like you "defending" her. You, for some reason, have chosen this to attack me with for whatever insignificant reason you have. Her and my relationship is none of your business. You are an arrogant little person to think you have the right to comment on ANYONE when you have absolutely no knowledge of what you speak.

She is also the fisherman aboard, and loves it. She loves canning and cooking, although I do a lot of the cooking. We share equally according to our respective expertise. She likes hoisting the sails, along with many other things. She really doesn't need you to comment on her side of things.

Crawl back under your rock where you belong.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

S/V Footprints

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Youtube

1969 Crealock/Columbia 36 Sloop completely refitted in 2000 and new Yanmar in 2006.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook