SailNet Community - View Single Post - Very Good Vendor Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012
Blue Honu

shanker is on a distinguished road
Re: Very Good Vendor Thread

A big thumbs up to TED CORLETT at BOOMKICKER!!!

I ordered and paid for two boomkickers, via internet, from Kelly Hanson out of Colorado. He never shipped them. Stopped returning calls, emails etc...I was given Teds number from a fellow member and told to call him and explain what happened. He knew the vendor and he called them himself and started investigating. Of course the story was first there were some accounting issues, then I never paid for them, then he had shipped them. Excuse after excuse. He looked into each excuse and realised there were others as well that this has happened to.

Ted finally got serious with him and at the end of the day, I believe, ended his relationship with the vendor. This guy (Arthur) is now based out of Seattle and his web site is Peaksails.com. To quote Babu from Seinfeld..."he is a berry baaaad man". Buyer beware when doing business with him.

Ted on the other hand, Ted sent me two Boomkickers and I picked up the shipping to Canada ($54). I made the original purchase in July of 2011, Ted got involved sometime in October and last week, March 9th, the Boomkickers showed up on my doorstep. What a beautifully made product, I can't wait to install and eliminate my topping lift. More importantly, Ted believes in his product and completely stands buy it. Totally over and above service. This dragged on for months and it would have been easy for Ted to let it go. He did not and I was the one out $400. Thank you Ted!!

If you haven't looked at a BOOMKICKER, I recomend you do. (Buy from a reputable vendor or directly at boomkicker.com)

Shanker
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook