SailNet Community - View Single Post - Nude Communities
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012

Minnewaska will become famous soon enough Minnewaska will become famous soon enough
Re: Nude Communities

I'm not sure whether to take your query seriously or not. These communities and beaches aren't really my cup of tea, although, I still make enough testosterone that I would notice the females, if I stumbled upon one.

I don't think those that adopt this as a lifestyle are doing so for the view. It seems more counter cultural, anti-establishment, free from bondage based. I suspect that any mature adult that attends a private community because they haven't seen enough naked bodies in their lifetime, may not fit in well. Although, the public facilities much be used to that.

I've certainly stumbled upon enough sailboats with bare butts running around the decks. Mostly in the caribbean. Last was a mooring neighbor in the BVIs. We were sailing with another couple and the lovely young lady on the mooring next to us was always topless and often fully undressed. We still refer to her as the French girl at Norman's Bight. We have no recollection of why we thought she was French. With our wives there, we never whispered that we noticed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jeanneau 54DS

In the harsh marine environment, something is always in need of repair. Margaritas fix everything.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook