SailNet Community - View Single Post - Heaven Can Wait 2012
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012
Super Fuzzy Moderator

tdw is a jewel in the rough tdw is a jewel in the rough tdw is a jewel in the rough
Re: Heaven Can Wait 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentSailor View Post
I'm kind of liking the options our resident wombat is offering up. Basically, anything that offers an out to the weather we had last time sounds like a good plan. Sailing the lake is actually pretty damned nice for the rest of the year... it's just when we're on it together it seems to turn to @#$%
I'm working out the logistics of all this given I have Corsair Class Nationals in Queensland ending the Friday before the race starts. Most likely will just drop the Friday race(s) to get back in time for the HCW. As my wife said yesterday, I'm far more likely to enjoy losing a race on a yacht in Lake Macquarie than losing a race in a dinghy in Queensland .
A person goes through that rubbish cos they got caught out and had no other option .... only fools and horses do it deliberately. If a 24 cruise around the lake can raise some money for the charity then count me in but bugger the wet cold and misery.

“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.” Terry Pratchett

Last edited by tdw; 03-26-2012 at 05:33 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook