SailNet Community - View Single Post - quick question with regard to anchoring near port of everett, puget sound, wa
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012
Senior Moment Member

SloopJonB will become famous soon enough
Re: quick question with regard to anchoring near port of everett, puget sound, wa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Len View Post
I know a case where a sailor applied to the feds for a mooring bouy giving long and lat coordinates .Dammed if they didn't give an OK, and bobs the uncle. Maybe it was an oversight but yu never know. I do know I would never use an existing bouy. Last one I looked at in Oak Bay was a cement filled 20 liter pail.
Thanks, maybe I WILL take a shot - even if they say no, you can still anchor there. Part of the foreshore there was once zoned for marine business of some sort so maybe if they look at some old maps?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I, myself, personally intend to continue being outspoken and opinionated, intolerant of all fanatics, fools and ignoramuses, deeply suspicious of all those who have "found the answer" and on my bad days, downright rude.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook