Re: Yacht Brokerage Law and Ethics
Originally Posted by dnf777
Sorry for the pathetic grammar in my above post. I'm testing and tweaking the Pusser's Painkiller, and it makes no guarantees as to spelling and grammar skills.
Ahh, now there's a sailing subject I can get behind. Who needs a lot of bothersome measuring and tweaking when making boat drinks?
Painless Painkiller recipe - no measuring:
- 1 15oz can of Cream of Coconut (Coco Lopez) in your blender
- Fill the rest of the blender with Dole Pineapple-Orange Juice
- Put 2 shots of Pusser's Rum into a 16oz glass or mug with two ice cubes
- Pour the mix over the rum & ice
- Forget the nutmeg this is the simple recipe.
95 Catalina 30 Island Time
“The sail, the play of its pulse so like our own lives: so thin and yet so full of life, so noiseless when it labors hardest, so noisy and impatient when least effective." - Henry David Thoreau