SailNet Community - View Single Post - Is cruising only for my parents? sorry, posted this one is general discussion too
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2006
Super Fuzzy Moderator

tdw is a jewel in the rough tdw is a jewel in the rough tdw is a jewel in the rough
Hey Sea Strutter, when one is an old fart who ain't gonna see 50 again anyone under 40 is a bloody whippersnapper. :-)

ps - the young guns have either already buggered off to the south seas and therefore can't be bothered with this nonsense or they are hard at work paying the taxes to keep me and my ilk in social securities which is where you should be. Whip Crack.

Seriously, if you have made your bundle then get out there and enjoy yourself. You'll find plenty of people in your age group out there. Oh they may not be out there in the fanciest of plastic fantastics but they are out there nonetheless. After all, ignoring shipwreck fire famine and pestilence about the worst thing that could happen to you is that you get back in a few years time thirty and broke but with more memories than you can shake a stick at. Enjoy !

"Do you think God gets stoned? I think so... Look at the platypus." Robin Williams.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook