SailNet Community - View Single Post - Looking at buying a Discovery 47'
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012
Senior Moment Member

SloopJonB will become famous soon enough
Re: Looking at buying a Discovery 47'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgbrown View Post
Too funny, the owner of the Pegasus is sitting next to me at work most days. We've worked together for months and I just mentioned that I was looking at boats in passing a day before reading your post.

I've been bookmarking people I want to bug for advice on here when I remember. Real life would be good too though. I'll be over in Victoria Friday the 13th to take a look at a couple boats like that CS36T in anyone wouldn't mind a visitor for a bit.

Can sailboats dock in the N Van marinas? That might not be too bad of an option.
They are all full, especially the limited number of liveaboard slips. I heard two days ago that Sewells had some, or a berth, available in the 33-35 range but no liveaboards there anyway.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I, myself, personally intend to continue being outspoken and opinionated, intolerant of all fanatics, fools and ignoramuses, deeply suspicious of all those who have "found the answer" and on my bad days, downright rude.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook