Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Middle Keys
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
Re: Need help finding perfect boat!
Maybe it's not the ideal choice...
1. I don't want to have a power boat because I'm ever increasingly trying to use less gasoline. Although I will have to rely on it... it's not the only way to power the boat.
2. I will sail. I **** you not, it's not just for diving.
3. I understand the difficulty it will be to get in and out of the boat. I imagine a proper ladder will do the trick. I am confident in that. Plus these Pearson Ensigns look like they can do the trick.
4. I can't imagine power boating to the remote keys for camping and kayaking... the experience is in the means not just the end.
5. How do I say this... I prefer sailing. If that means climbing up a ladder and/or pulling gear out of the water so be it. Why would I let a 15 second procedure steal the wind?