SailNet Community - View Single Post - Sold My Boat, Now What???
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012
Senior Moment Member

SloopJonB will become famous soon enough
Re: Sold My Boat, Now What???

Quote:
Originally Posted by montenido View Post
Hi all,

Well, I sold my boat after two long weeks of listing it. It happened so fast that I still have some seller's remorse. I have been looking for a bluewater-capable cruiser for a while and now I can look in ernest (money in hand).

Boats I have looked at so far include the CSY 44, which I really like, Valiant 40, Endeavour 40, Islander Freeport 41, Gulfstar 44, Union Polaris 36, and a Cal 39. All nice boats with different things to offer.

What I am looking for is 40'+ with good build quality and room for under $100K. Speed would be a plus, cutter even better. I want to look at Tayana 37 and 42's, but have not seen any yet, and there is a Bayfield 40 in San Diego that I want to check out.

I am open to suggestions, so let 'em rip. I am in SoCal.

Cheers, Bill
4 of your choices are Perry designs, remodels or pirated - pay him his consultation fee and ask away.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I, myself, personally intend to continue being outspoken, opinionated, intolerant of all fanatics, fools and ignoramuses, deeply suspicious of all those who have "found the answer" and on my bad days, downright rude.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook