SailNet Community - View Single Post - Replacing stand pipes with thru hulls / seacocks
View Single Post
post #5 of Old 04-14-2012 Thread Starter
Junior Member
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Portland, ME
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
Re: Replacing stand pipes with thru hulls / seacocks

In a P30, the standpipes are vertical solid fiberglass tubes glassed directly into to the hull. The tops of the tubes are above waterline, and used for the sink drains, connected via hose and clamps. I, personally, haven't seen them in other boats.

Brent - How are standpipes configured in a metal boat ? and - Do you think I could feasibly add a ball valve to my standpipes via hose and adapters?

CascoBayP30 is offline  
Quote Share with Facebook
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome