SailNet Community - View Single Post - Metho Burner Replacement
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012
Once known as Hartley18

Classic30 will become famous soon enough Classic30 will become famous soon enough
Re: Metho Burner Replacement

No probs. Saves me looking for them in the package. I notice the knobs are identical and, now I see where the label is on the side, it is very possible mine is a REALLY old version of yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdw View Post
hmmm .... now if these tossers have it right I can expect to receive two metho stoves sometime in the not to distant future ..... or am I misinterpreting ....

Family in search of...a cruising lifestyle
Interesting.. would have passed right by that. Just like there are still a dozen or so nutters who give enough money to Nigerian scammers each year to keep the art going, perhaps they're hoping for just one Complete Moron to happen by and make all their dreams come true. It's been known to happen before.

Might have to be something other than a metho stove... they're in short supply - and I'm not sure you need one anyways.

Last edited by Classic30; 04-19-2012 at 03:30 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook