SailNet Community - View Single Post - A blue water sailer that can go in light winds
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012

PCP will become famous soon enough
Re: A blue water sailer that can go in light winds

Quote:
Originally Posted by ama_elan34 View Post
It's been interesting reading, almost used half of my Sunday for the whole tread , what du you think about salona 45 for sale here

2003 Salona 45 Sejl Båd til salg - www.yachtworld.dk
for 74000 eur you can not go wrong, put for instance 20 k more and you have perfect blue water boat which is modern design, big enough, I know it is former charter boat but at this price it is almost unbeatable!
Yes I agree and even if that interior is a lot less nicer than the ones from the new Salonas the boat has a great price and it will make a good offshore boat with the right equipment.

Here you can see the same boat for a lot more money

Salona 45 - Salona Yachts

That charter company is directly run by the factory so they can put there the boats at factory cost and that is a big advantage for them in what regards price. Now they want to change the 45 on charter by the newer 44 and they want it for the next charter season so they want to sell it fast. As you can see the boat was at a very different price.

Buying to them has another advantage: if you want to change something on the boat or make a small alteration or add equipment it would be made by the factory (that is few kms away) providing you don't ask them in the summer

Regards

Paulo
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook