Time to bump this. Is this still on you calendar, Ulladh?
I've been working diligently to work through my checklist for what I hoped would be an early splash this year, but a bunch of us are still blocked in by a stinkpotter who decided to take his whole boat apart and leave it that way. My original plan for a March 24 launch turned into an April 27 launch, and now it looks like he won't be out of the way in time for that either. A bunch of other guys are complaining openly to the boat club.
Much as it would be nice to blame everything on this guy, my routine impeller replacement on my outboard has turned into a large project because I can't get the shift linkage off to remove the bottom unit. It looks like I'm going to have to remove the outboard that I just re-installed and take it down to the dealer for some professional TLC. (It's much easier and safer to remove it on the hard than it would be to wait until after splash.) I suspect the Honda dealer is busy this time of year, so chances are I can't be in by May 5.
To add insult to injury, I just got an email from Delaware City Marina - half price docking that weekend - $1 per foot. You probably got the same email.