View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012
Fox 10.20

Capado is on a distinguished road
Re: Interesting Sailboats

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCP View Post
Remember this boat:

That's the Fox 10.20 from Adrien and Capucine, the freshly married couple that was making a circumnavigation in a small light boat. Adrien had posted here after crossing the Atlantic at almost race speed but after that... nada.

They did not actualize their site so I guessed that they had abandoned the project. Well it seems that is nothing like that but that they have had something better to do than posting on internet.

I say that because I just saw a photo of Groupama when he was in Auckland and guess what was the boat that was sailing behind? Yes, Capado, Adrienís boat. That photo was almost taken a month ago so, I guess they are coming home right now, half a voyage already completed.
Hello,
Sorry for having been away from sail net for so long. I see you managed to find us anyway. We are currently in Whangarei, NZ, for the half way refit. Then we'll go back to Australia, Brisbane. Our plan is to be for christmas at Cape town before going up the Atlantic up to New York and cross back to Europe and be back at Marseille on Septembre 2013.
We'll add a link on our construction blog: capado.over-blog.com to the cruising blog: levoyagedecapado.blogspot.com
We'll keep on editing our cruising blog all along the rest of our journey.
Don't hesitate to contact us for any question.

Regards

Capucine and Adrien on board Capado ( that stands for "Cap" and "Ado", both our nicknames, and the long bowsprit proves all the Portugese and Spanish people wrong....)
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook