Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hong Kong
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
Baba 35 vs Tayana 37 vs Hans Christian 38
Hi all, these 3 boats are my shortlisted favorites for my first yacht purchase around $100,000 USD that I can get in Asia. And they have all been favorites (I wish i could afford a Baba 40. )
- Baba 35 - asking $90,000
- Tayana 37 - asking $120,000
- Hans Christian 38 - asking $110,000
Hypothetically speaking which is the best buy?
Assume all are in the similar condition. Which one would win top yacht.
Some things that interest me.
- Value for money given the asking price
- Resale value.
- Popularity (also for resale)
- Which would be fastest ( i know they are all slow)
- Maintenance upkeep. (I know they all have lots of teak)
- Sailing performance, comfort at sea, motion etc
- overall design, ease of use
- And last but not least and probably the most contentious....which has the most beauty
I will post the links of the 3 yachts below ( i hope this is not against forum rules) and would appreciate your view on which one YOU would buy given the price and why? Pros cons.
Thanks from a newby
Tayana 37 - LEE MARINE - Largest list of pre-owned boats for sale in Asia
Baba 35 - http://yachtsasia.com/baba-35/
Hans Christian 38T - Hans Christian 38T Traditional
Last edited by biggles72; 04-27-2012 at 01:57 AM.