SailNet Community - View Single Post - Baba 35 vs Tayana 37 vs Hans Christian 38
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012

biggles72 is on a distinguished road
Re: Baba 35 vs Tayana 37 vs Hans Christian 38

Thanks for the reply. You right about the price, but i do not have the option to shop in North America where the prices are good.

The Tayana has sold so I am now down to comparing the Baba35 and the Hans Christian 38T.

A quick comparison on Yachtworld shows these vessels are not the cheapest ones for sale but also not the most expensive. Seems to priced about right.
The Average Hans Christian 38T is priced 80-130 and the average is about 120,000.

Of the Baba 35's on the Market the average price is 90,000. The one I am looking at seems to have a fair amount of equipment. The Baba 35 sounds like it has new stainless tanks (15 gallon baffled professionally produced stainless steel fuel tank with large inspection port. 80 gallons fresh water in two baffled stainless steel tanks with large inspection ports.)

The Hans Christian 38T is 3 feet longer than the Baba 35 so I guess I would be getting a little more boat for the money.... Any more advice or input welcome.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook