SailNet Community - View Single Post - Respect in Posting
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012

bljones has a spectacular aura about bljones has a spectacular aura about
Re: Respect in Posting

I apologized. If that is not good enough for you, feel free to post me off the island.
BTW, if you have a problem with me, sailor up and address me directly- that would be the respectful adult thing to do. I'm a big boy- I have no problem defending myself, taking my lumps, and apologizing when warranted.

BTW, in regards to the name calling and respect issue- how come no one gets their garter belt in a knot when words like "genius" are used but get truly torqued when they are called an idiot for saying something idiotic, and start braying about name-calling?
You can't have it both ways. If you are okay with being called a genius, you better be okay with being called an idiot.

I apologized for an offensive word I used, a word that in the future, will be replaced with the word "idiotfest."

C2S, notice I have not gotten all cranky and indignant about the names that you called me- "smug megaposter," "mindless interent denizen." Careful with that name calling stuff- it makes you look a lot like me.

BTW, do you really want to play the blackmail card- unless posters like me get reined in you're gonna take your support and IRL organization away from Sailnet?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by bljones; 04-29-2012 at 09:33 AM.