SailNet Community - View Single Post - anybody interested?
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012
Ali Baba

Alibaba is on a distinguished road
Re: anybody interested?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bljones View Post
What's in it for me? Are there shirts? Chicks? Free rum?
If you are willing to share stories and photos. If you use Facebook, Twitter, or have a blog. If you are willing to help spread the Unsalted Sailing love in your neck of the woods…we’ love to hear from you.

In exchange for your contributions, you will receive…Unsalted Sailing gear and swag to give away to all your sailing friends, along with the sweet title of “Unsalted Sailing Ambassador Crew Member” and a profile on the website.

Interested?

Send us an email with a quick background (where you sail, what you sail, how long you’ve been

I was hoping this post was looking for volunteers to pull some ropes or hoist some Sails for the Flagship Niagra. Which is docked in Erie Pennsylvania on Lake Erie`s southern shore.

1812-2012, 200 years anniversary of he War of 1812, in which this ship participated, to defeat the British Navy and its Canadian supporters.
(America will never forget that Canada supported and aided the enemy.)

`Canada now has radar & metal detectors to guard its borders from another US Invasion. The Wooden ship Niagra should slip right thru all security. With Canada moving to the Political Left, its better we fighgt them up there than to fight them down here. All American Citizen volunteers, sign up now.

I hope you all realize this is joke, but I would like to take a ride on the Niagra.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook