SailNet Community - View Single Post - engine-less
Thread: engine-less
View Single Post
post #17 of Old 05-01-2012
Senior Member
MarioG's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 405
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Rep Power: 8
Re: engine-less

I never had an engine on my Chrysler C-22, (what a great experiance) then sailed my Chrysler C-26 from Norfolk Va to Orienta Nc (180 miles) when I bought it.

I don't mind sailing slow, as they say sailing there is 90% of the fun the other 10% involves rum.
MarioG is offline  
Quote Share with Facebook
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome