SailNet Community - View Single Post - Soon to be Cruiser with Kid
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012
No longer on Sailnet

chall03 will become famous soon enough
Re: Soon to be Cruiser with Kid

Thanks mate.

In terms of having her along it was great. She loved the rough passages, the motion would just put her to sleep. She had a comfy little berth with lee cloth and she was happy. She loved the feel of wind on her face, it would make her laugh and flap like crazy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmp1110 View Post
Have a nine month old was out yesterday it was great he was out with us at7-8 weeks old easier when they are little they just chill now at nine months he is busy but it was no big deal just take he/ she along
I agree, by about 9-10 months things got a little harder, she start moving alot quicker! My daughter enjoyed undoing stopper knots, hitting random buttons on the chartplotter and disengaging the auto pilot at the most inopportune times It's all cute to begin with.....but umm on a 2 day passage it gets old!

Friends always seemed to know when we had come into a marina, apparently the sounds of a 10 Month old shouting/singing/screaming and two grown adults singing"If your happy and you know it clap your hands" while trying to dock a boat gave us away.

'Life is either a daring adventure or nothing' - Helen Keller

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by chall03; 05-04-2012 at 01:30 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook