SailNet Community - View Single Post - Sailor stranded up mast - solve this one!
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Re: Sailor stranded up mast - solve this one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyman View Post
Reminds me of the guy who up on his roof doing some work. It was a steep rood so he tied some rope around his waist and tied the other end to the bumper of his car. His wife didn't know what he was doing and at some she decided to drive to the store...you can figger out the rest of the story.
That is the FUNNIEST thing I hvae ever heard. Reminds me of Natl Lampoons when they ask where the dog is and the next scene is them driving down the highway with the leash and collar flooping behind from the bumper.

1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook