Guitar. Playing-wise, I”m into blues and rock, some R&B, anything that’s catchy. I’m no lead player, but have some chops.
1. Gibson Les Paul Studio
2. Ibanez Iceman Clone (adorned with top of line Seymour Duncan pups). Built this guitar
3. Aria Pro Series II Michael Schenker Flying V. Installed new parts, incl SD pups. Bought the body alone, no parts, $35
4. Aria Pro Series II Michael Schenker Destroyer. Had to match the other Aria.
5. BC Rich Warlock - Had to turn broken headstock from 5 string to 6 string. Still holding up. Gotta love Titebond III glues.
6. Jay Terser Blues (strat copy with reverse headstock).
7. Paul Stanley signature series Silvertone - very nice cheap guitar
8. Fender Telecaster
9. Fender Sprucetop acoustic
10. Ibanez 12-strong acoustic
12. Small (can’t remember brand), 24-3/4 neck electric travel guitar that I use on the boat.
About covers it. The little travel guitar wintered pretty well on the boat.
Need to thin out the herd.