SailNet Community - View Single Post - Guitar or Other Instrument Players
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Re: Guitar or Other Instrument Players

Quote:
Originally Posted by marianclaire View Post
Guitar. Decided to TRY and learn to play about 10 years ago and have never regretted it. Those that hear me play may feel differently. Mostly finger picking over established chord progressions, Blues licks etc.
One evening at anchor MM 436 I heard "some where over the rainbow" drifting over the anchorage. Absolutely beautiful on the Sax.
Dan S/V Marian Claire
Me too.

Hotel California and Dust in the Wind, Baby! I was actually a bit surprised at how hard that was to learn (Hotel California) for me. Lots of quick, two bar stretches. But I have this one really deep crevice in my pointer that the E (or should I say 'e') loves to just get under and screw up!

Brian

1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook