SailNet Community - View Single Post - Guitar or Other Instrument Players
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Re: Guitar or Other Instrument Players

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRelyea View Post
I play guitar and bass. Actually quit a job with IBM to move to California to play in a rock band in the 70's. IBM hired me back about 10 years later.

I recently got dragged back into playing "professionally" (well, for money anyway) by my girlfriend. She had a solo album on Capital Records back in the 70's and then was in a band with a couple of guys from The Doors after Jim Morrison died (The Butts Band) and then a band with Stewart Copeland (NOT The Police though).

We just had a jam session at my yacht club on Derby de Mayo day ... had Peter Frampton's bass player on bass and my G-F on keys and vocals. I strummed guitar and was smilin' all night long ......
Great story! I think Sammy Hagar will be posting on here soon. Not sure if I would be more surprised to see him on Sailnet or that he owned a sailboat!

Brian

1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook