SailNet Community - View Single Post - Crossing the gulf and things you forgot to bring aboard
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Re: Crossing the gulf and things you forgot to bring aboard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt.aaron View Post
Get ya some rubber boots. I never go off shore with out them any more. Never stub my toe, feet alway's warm and dry, Alway's sure footed. I like the west marine blue ones. I'm usually the only one with them on deliveries and guy's make fun of me the first day.( they look funny with shorts on) and I get a funny tan line. But on the third day when their athleats foot has salt in it and they've stubbed their sore toe for the second time, they wish they were me. And paper F@#$k'n towels, you can not have too many, and baby powder. And lots of rubbing alcohol for grimy salty face and deisel hands that you've now picked your nose with. And Cheese ravioli in the can, great cold out of the can when your on watch and quells queezines.
Classic post! Haha!

I went Pensacola to Fort Myers Beach a little while back. I do not know when you are leaving, but we were freezing out butts off. This was December-January.

And be prepared fopr the odd storm or squall offshore. If you are prone to sea sickness, take appropriate meds. I use Scope but it does not work on everyone...

Brian

2004 Catalina 400, Sea Mist IV (our boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in S FL and Keys primarily)
1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook