This is not the product that you are looking for, but it may be a solution for you;
1. Go to the local big-box home store, or local hardware store, in your area. Buy some fiberglass screen.
2. Go to the local fabric store, and buy some hook and loop fastener tape (aka Velcro).
3. Clean a 1" strip that completely circles the area around the companion way with denatured alcohol, and a paper towel.
4. Using the adhesive backing, stick the loop side on the strip that you cleaned.
5. Put the hook side onto the loop side. Peel off the adhesive backing from the hook side.
6. Unroll the fiberglass screen, and press it into the exposed adhesive.
7. Trim the fiberglass screen around the outside of the tape.
8. Remove the screen with the hook side of the tape attached.
9. Stitch the hook fastener onto the fiberglass screen with your choice of thread (I used whipping thread).
10. Roll up the screen when you don't use it, and keep it with your charts
11. Enjoy the bug free interior.