SailNet Community - View Single Post - Lis Jolle anyone know this boat? (pictures inside)
View Single Post
post #1 of Old 05-25-2012 Thread Starter
bullit09

Lis Jolle anyone know this boat? (pictures inside)

hello I am new on here and also new to sailing I still havent set my first sail yet. My father restored boats since I was alittle kid and spent all my summers on motor boats we had all kinds of boat but never any sailboats. this year out of luck I came across a sailboat and since I always wanted to own a sailboat and learn this different type of boating which seems much more rewarding I picked up this sailboat that needs ALOT of repairs and I am in the process of redoing it but it seems to be a very uncommon model here it comes from germany the only info I was able to find was in german and didnt help much if anyone on here owns one or knows about them I would love to hear from you.

this is what the boat looks like this is not mine but it is the same model axcept mine is yellow

here are some pictures of my dinghy its in very bad shape right now but at least its complete I will be doing most of the fiberglass this weekend I will be posting pictures as I go

I made this piece of wood to use as some kind of a mold to help me build my fiberglass on there

Quote Share with Facebook

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome