SailNet Community - View Single Post - Thanks for the warm welcome,
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012

bentwire is on a distinguished road
Re: Thanks for the warm welcome,

well good,, my story is interesting it all started when i as
was a young boy, i was very impressed with treasure island and must have watched it at least 10 times in my life, I always had the facination of treasure and finding it, also the fantasy of being stranded on a island with a bunch of females, but thats another story.. I started my quest at the age of 25 traveling to costa Rica. at this time i was elporing the jungles and rain forest down near Golfito and Zancodo, the Duce was my mainadventure point.
I spend many days trudgeing though jungles and tipping over rocks and logs, i found huge round rocks so pefectly circular that they would hav sly rolled down the street with one finger,, however these huge spheeres were on top of Mountain peaks and places that only hilicopterd could have possiblely placed them there.
Then i dicovered the Ticas, these are the Costa Rican girls that seem to think i was more attractive than you would ever imagine, no matter where i went they were following me always asking what they could do for me to t=earn some colonies... as you can see i had soon dound a new treasure to persue and the work to get it was much less,and required less supplies........ will finish this story next visit i know its getting late for you
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook