My name is Peter and I am from Slovenia. I am wondering if any of you guys know what would be a proper way to get sponsored for disability sailing. Do you need a representative agent, your own company or you can ask in person? I tried several times but I don't get any reply.
The goal of my project is:
- development of reference class catamaran for various disability needs
- accessible “passerella” ( safe alternative going on and out of the boat )
- public construction of accessible ocean going catamaran ( Flying Manta )
- round the world solo sailing trip
- introduction to sailing and sailing tours for other people with disability
- promotion of sailing in general and specific to disability needs
- fun and free education about sailing ( free DVDs )
- Return of investment, promotion and sincere gratitude to any one who can help
I know sponsorship is hard business for anybody but I was shocked to see absolutely no replays. Any constructive ideas or suggestions?
Thanks in advance for any help.