SailNet Community - View Single Post - Hey from Kingston, Ontario!
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012

Kalina-Lona is on a distinguished road
Re: Hey from Kingston, Ontario!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaynerama View Post
Hey there guys,

My family just purchased a 1977 CS 27 from a local yacht club near Kingston and I have been tasked with looking up all the information on the boat. Been looking around for boats for a while now and just happened to stumble upon this beauty. "after five" shes called. the mast is off the boat rite now, but to put it on we first have to find a piece for the Furlex roller furling system on the jib. Because i'm new to the world of keel boats (I usually sail lasers/ 420s) I need a bit of help with finding the model number and some parts for the furler. The piece missing I believe is a sta-lok fork that fits to the bottom of the furler to allow the turning movement. I'm glad to be on this forum, as there seems to be allot of people who know their stuff! and hopefully you guys could help me out.

Cheers, Shayne
Hi Shane,

We are looking at buying a 1980 CS27 in Toronto and hope to bring her home (Port Dalhousie) We are totally new to sailing and hope this boat will work for us.
Shane, are you happy with your decision and have you been able to locate manuals online?

Cheers,

Ron
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook