SailNet Community - View Single Post - Alberg 30 for sale - extensive refit over 2011/2012, very nice boat
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012
Senior Moment Member

SloopJonB will become famous soon enough
Re: Alberg 30 for sale - extensive refit over 2011/2012, very nice boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisncate View Post
The fact that we might be "addicted" to managing large projects is not lost on me at this point. I'm starting to think that that is really where our collective talent lies - Heron isn't our first big thing we've done together. We used to think we wanted to slow down and "live", but as soon as we slow down it feels like we start to corrode. The neurosis in both of us is fairly evident I know, and again I'm willing to hear other viewpoints on all this..
I can understand that - I like working on them at least as much as I like sailing them - more if my ownership history is anything to go by.

Having said that, I agree that you should wait a while - it could be a case of post partum depression. As noted though, it'll probably BE a while before you sell her unless you price it really cheap.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I, myself, personally intend to continue being outspoken, opinionated, intolerant of all fanatics, fools and ignoramuses, deeply suspicious of all those who have "found the answer" and on my bad days, downright rude.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook