SailNet Community - View Single Post - Impossible to get on Sailnet
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2006

Sialia is on a distinguished road
No doubt about it, as Jeff said, the site has been slow and subjected to periods of disruption due to the inherited code of the old site. This is frustrating for everyone – believe me, we’re working hard to get this fixed.

On the topic of the store and prices. We do not have the lowest industry prices on every item in the store. In general, however, we are competitive. In many cases, you’ll find that our prices are lower than most of our competitors. We expect you to shop around for price – I do it myself. When you do compare prices, be sure that you get the facts – I think we’ll do well.

On the question of specific prices of the Lewmar - 60MM Synchro block single alloy sheave (lewmar part number 29926029), our price is higher by 6% ($1.56), not the 72% mentioned in the thread.

We read the forums and are always happy to hear about suggestions and comments. Please post any comments or thoughts you have here, or send me a private message or call me directly at SailNet. The store is part of the community and we really appreciate the unvarnished feedback.

And yes, we’re here to stay.

Chris
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook