SailNet Community - View Single Post - Do you personally get seasick?
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Re: Do you personally get seasick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xymotic View Post
Thanks Brian, my big problem is that I got a fixer-upper that's currently on the hard and not seaworthy. All my time/money is really going be needed to go to working on it, not 5 day offshore trips. The trip I'm on was supposed to settle the question for me, but with only 1 or 2 day passages which I keep getting sick it seems like I'm back to square one on my own journey of self-discovery trying to find my personal puke stop level

I guess worst case I can spend a few years cruising puget sound and then truck it to the sea of cortez or something. I can think of worse fates.

But as far as drugs like scopalmine, do people take that for months or years at a time?
Just take it when you need it and pull it off. Ii suspect you will get your sea legs and no longer need it. My guess.

Brian

1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook