SailNet Community - View Single Post - Sailnet Members from around the world check-in please.
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012

angello is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to angello
Re: Sailnet Members from around the world check-in please.

Hi Folks,

My name is Jim and I am a junior member with a senior age LOL I just wanted to introduce myself and say I am in Northern California near Santa Rosa and Bodega Bay and a course San Francisco Bay too. I am just a wet behind the ears sailboat sailor learning every time I go on line and talk and listen to folks such as you.

A quick question I will be in about 4-6 years moving to Tonga and was planning on seeing if I could do this by sailboat. Right now I am still looking for a fixer upper or a broken one that can be fixed but I am not sure of what ones to consider for such a long voyage and 2nd how to know if it is a good deal or not. BTW, if anybody knows or hears of one let me know.

Also looking for the experience of a person who likes to refinishes boats and perhaps would like to join me to work on this boat. I would love to have the experience of someone who knows what they are doing .

Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to this new world of adventure. Take care Jim

Last edited by angello; 06-08-2012 at 06:24 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook