SailNet Community - View Single Post - longer than stuff lasts in a frige
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012
KNOT KNOWN

Capt.aaron is on a distinguished road
Re: longer than stuff lasts in a frige

Thanks cupper3, I'm actually kind of new to the computer world. My wife bought me a lap top for christmas so I would have something to do while I'm at work for two weeks at a time on the tug boat. I have heard of this BLOG you speak of but have never even read some one elses. Most of the ideas I put to use are either in Sailing the farm or the Essene Gospels, ( I'm not religous, just a sprout recipe source) I like to make things as simple as easy, with as little complicated gear and maintenance as possible. I don't want to rely on 2000 people going to work in the morning so my systems will work, ie, G.P.S. , combustable engine and gas stations and refrigerated food and electrical gizmos that tell me stuff I don't really need to know down to the decimal. or that perform simple tasks like moving water from a tank to a cup. I like manual, gravity, wind and natural way's of moving stuff and myself around the planet. Self sufficiant, truly free from town. I guess it spawn from being, young, broke, with a sailboat in the key's and anchored off Christmas tree Island back when all the hippies had a community on the island, That's where I learned about the sprout stuff. I just transposed it to cruising. MY boat sunk off the Island And I moved into the woods and built a TEE PEE out of my sails. I lived like that with the hippies for 6 months.

Last edited by Capt.aaron; 06-09-2012 at 12:27 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook