SailNet Community - View Single Post - Venture 17 restoration
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012

sealover is on a distinguished road
Re: Venture 17 restoration

A picture would be most helpful! Get the picture on the interwebs somehow -- flickr or whatever. Then copy the URL and when you're posting on here, click the little yellowy "postcard" looking icon and enter the URL. Easy peasy! I do my posting from an iContraption so I use an app called "CraigUpload" for posting junk to craigslist. But it works just fine for this too. ANd it's free, and easy. I've never used it, but they have a website for computer users. Craigupload.com - Picture upload, resize, and generate post them in one step! Also claims to be free and easy. And it makes gigantic pictures normal sized so they don't take a week to download and take up your whole screen.

I'd like to see what you're talking about. I've never even inspected my keel bolt. I'm a worrier so I'm certain the center of it is worn down to the thickness of a toothpick and it will fail at any minute. (then I'd have a 400 lb. anchor dangling from a 8' steel wire out the bottom of my boat) How DID you get it back on the trailer anyhow???

S/V Waitara
Venture 21
PA Freshwater / Chesapeake
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook