SailNet Community - View Single Post - Videos : Sailing Vancouver Islands West Coast
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012
Hmmm

Bilgewater is on a distinguished road
Re: Videos : Sailing Vancouver Islands West Coast

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslanderGuy View Post
We're just beginning a three week trip up the west coast of Vancouver Island with the family, and I'm starting to play around with videos. I just have the first two up now, as we are just getting going, more to come as we continue I hope, as time permits and internet access occurs.

This is my first attempt at videography, so constructive criticism is welcome, but be nice! The videos were made mostly for our own use and to show our family a bit of what a trip like this is like for us, but I hope others will enjoy it too.
IslGuy, Nice vid-start, so far so good. Because I'm on a cell tower internet connection I can only watch a bit of the beginning of your video. As soon as I get to a free WiFi location I'll watch the rest. It looks good so far...very nice. It seems your heading clockwise or are you going counterclockwise and is this a circumnavigation? I will be looking forward to your videos. You will be hard pressed to find frequent internet access on the outside of the island particularly north of Tofino. Have fun...I'll be watching for updates.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Impulse III
Truant Pilothouse

Last edited by Bilgewater; 06-13-2012 at 09:24 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook