SailNet Community - View Single Post - Swan 48 Bella Luna tour and sailing adventure series
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012

drakeParagon is on a distinguished road
Re: Swan 48 Bella Luna tour and sailing adventure series

Quote:
Originally Posted by eherlihy View Post
Another great video!

I am impressed with Captain AJ. He seems both knowledgeable and patient. I have said this before, but I like that you have Monique's perspective as a newbie, and yours, as the experienced crew. This make the series of videos appropriate to a wider audience.

Something that you did not capture, that I would be interested in, are some of the more mundane tasks, like cooking, cleaning, and maintenance of the boat while under way.

Keep them coming.
Thanks! I think it's so wonderful that Monique is new to sailing. I've been cruising and living aboard sailboats for many years. So it's really cool to see it all again through the eyes of someone who is just discovering the very things that I fell in love with. It reminds me of why I got into sailing in the first place!

We hope that our next voyage documentary series will be aboard our own sailboat 'Paragon' (Westsail 42) as we sail from North Carolina to Boston, stopping everywhere on the way.

We really appreciate the feedback! I look forward to filming the every day life stuff - cooking, cleaning, shopping, and lots of maintenance projects.

Happy sailing,

Drake
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook