SailNet Community - View Single Post - girls and heels
Thread: girls and heels
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012
Wind and pie move my boat.

kjango is on a distinguished road
Re: girls and heels

hmmmm.....heeling......I gonna fall on the side of " nervous ladies " on this one . I DO NOT LIKE my boat heeled more then 10-15 degrees . I have had some ugly arguments with guys I've had on my helm . I tell them don't heel the boat more then 10-15 degrees . Next thing you know the rail is in the water . I even show them that with anymore heel on the boat then that you start to lose speed . It defies all logic to me . They don't seem to be happy unless the damn boat is shipping green water . They also don't seem to grasp the difference between making way....& making way nicely . It's happened to me so much on my boat that I've quit being nice about it & go straight to complete ass mode . Too me it's as simple as this....my boat.....I say.....& that's the just the way it is . I don't have to explain when I put someone on my helm about slowing the boat down by heeling it too much . That's just me being nice & them being stupid . I skip that step now . My favorite is being told that the boat creeps up on the wind on it's own . **** me....I wish I was a tree . If the boat would helm itself I wouldn't have anyone at the wheel . Anyway .....that's what I have to say about that . Do a complete victory roll if you want.....just do it on your boat . Go ahead....lay right down & go slower dumb asses !!!!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook