Join Date: Nov 2006
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
S2-11 for blue water?
I'm looking for a boat to take me from Seattle to Mexcio and back, and up the coast of BC to Alaska.
I've heard very good things about S2's but I have no personal experience with them.
- Are they suitable for that plan, including the "uphill" run from Mexico back to Seattle?
- Have people cruised extensively in unprotected waters with them?
- Any ocean crossings? (not in my plans, but useful info anyway)
- Is the hull/deck joint thru-bolted?
- How's the construction strength and quality compare to 70's & 80's Pearsons (which I am familiar with).
Thanks for any help.