SailNet Community - View Single Post - girls and heels
Thread: girls and heels
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012
snake charmer, cat herder

Location: refitting a formosa in exotic tropical locations....
zeehag is on a distinguished road
Re: girls and heels

i know of at least 2 females who own and sail formosa 41 ketches--there may be more-i havent taken an actual count. some of us even refit ours..... there are many solo female sailors but the males will never know who and or where, as we dont always advertise our whereabouts freely--isnt safe to do this.
i have a female friend sailing her boat from east coast, md, to west coast and is in panama now. there are many of us sailing bigger boats, but there isnt any advertising done -- for our own safety.
there are many dinghy sailorettes, as well.
you male types may wanna re adjust your perspective some before saying where or where not the ladies are located who own and sail boats.
most of the male types i know with boats are bitching because their chosen sugarplum doesnt sail.
i am in la cruz de huanacaxtle, nayarit, mexico , laughing at all of them until they show their faces here.....LOL

as far as racing--many ladies sailing racers....

btw--i could never figger out why a guy chooses a lady then gripes she wont share the dream......why not choose a lady who WANTS same dream?????

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

formosa 41, cruising tropics

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by zeehag; 06-23-2012 at 12:40 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook