SailNet Community - View Single Post - Latts & Atts is GONE!
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012

hcmisfit61 is on a distinguished road
Re: Latts & Atts is GONE!

Doing an internet search on DJ Doran and Joe Morales came up with, what I can only say, were a couple of guys who were trying the quickest way to make a fast buck to pay for their cruising.
A failed LLC in the State of Washington called Sabre from 2007-2009; what appears to be an online "magazine" and website for gay cruisers called bluq that, from what I can tell, never really went anywhere. A company called Sextant Publishing that didn't seem to have any "publishing" connected to it until the deal with Lats and Atts came through. As late as July 2011, they had blogged on their sailing blog that they were planning a world cruise. Why would they be planning a world cruise when they had so much "business" going on?
I think, maybe, business records for these two for the past five years need to be examined closely. I see "red flags" all over the place for financial trouble, spur of the moment decisions and instability even before the Lats and Atts deal.....and, yes, this is my own personal opinion from what I've researched on these two solely from the internet.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook