SailNet Community - View Single Post - Selling my boat -am I crazy?
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012

tommays will become famous soon enough
Re: Selling my boat -am I crazy?

7. Owners appoint WILLIS MARINE CENTER, INC. as exclusive agent for sale of any boat stored in our Yard at customary commission rates. No outside brokers are permitted to list boats for sale while on WILLIS MARINE CENTER premises. No “For Sale” sign shall be displayed on any vessel in the Yard, except those expressly authorized by WILLIS MARINE CENTER. Should any boat at Willis Marine Center be sold by the owner, WILLIS MARINE CENTER shall be paid 3% of the gross sale price for services rendered directly or indirectly thereto.

6. Dockage or mooring bill shall be paid in accordance with the schedule noted below. Mooring and docks are rented on a per season basis to the boat & owner listed on this contract only. No return will be made if the mooring or dock is not occupied for any reason.

7. Boat owners agree to notify the dockmaster if their slip or mooring is to be vacant overnight or longer in order that Willis Marine Center, Inc. may be able to accommodate transient customers.

And this is a friendly one

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1981 J24 Tangent 2930
Tommays
Northport NY

If a dirty bottom slows you down what do you think it does to your boat
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by tommays; 06-26-2012 at 08:04 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook