SailNet Community - View Single Post - Latts & Atts is GONE!
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012

Allen-deckard is on a distinguished road
Dont forget that they had advertisers pay 3 months in advance the last month then never printed the mag. They also stiffed the printer for three months prior never paying them then got a new printer and stiffed them. On top of that they never payed the staff and didnt pay bb for the mag tobegin with nor did they pay the owner of the lost soul for its use.

So i really dont care what they walked into the deal with they took in advertising money for 6 months and another 3 months after that from willing advertisers.

At this point bb couldnt restart the mag if he got it back simply because they ran up insane bills with vendors and bailed the bills would follow the mag.

Im goimg to miss the mag and gonna miss liveaboard mag as well honestly they were the last two sailing magazines i enjoyed reading. As someone else stated i really have no desire to read about stories and boats that i have no way of ever owning. Unless so eone can direct me to anither magazine that has articles destinations and boats that the average person can or might be able to afford ill sub to it. Lat wasnt the best written mag honestly but at least the contributors i felt like i could relate to.

Oh well its a moot point the mag is gone wont come back because of months of back bills allong withit cruising mag went with it down the toilet since they folded the two together a couple months before. At this poimt i have no subs to anything guess ill just have a little extra money in my pocket.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook