SailNet Community - View Single Post - 52' houseboat aground holly hill,FL.
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012
Plausible Deniability

hellosailor has a spectacular aura about hellosailor has a spectacular aura about
Re: 52' houseboat aground holly hill,FL.

"navigable waters act 1977 and inland navigable waters act 1980."
No doubt, tex, but if you'd use the proper names fo whatever you're referring to, you might make a point.
Can anyone find any reference to "acts" of those names?

Or just to USC 333 and 333 CFR 245, the latter of which interestingly forces constructtive abandonment in order to ensure wrecks are promptly cleared.

How come none of the laws you cite can actually be looked up and located, tex? None of them, any them?

AG passed it off and told you to try the FBI to see if they thought any federal crime was done?

I'm still waiting to hear of any federal law defining piracy as being possible, inside the venue of any of our states. Every new point you make, you similarly fail to be able to cite any sources for. Or do you think someone is reading your posts and then rapidly removing all the answers from all the search engines?

I'd really like to see you get your home back, and a couple of nice anchors, and some engines, and an apology from all those people. But so far, you're just giving them all the ammunition and we all know how that plays out.

"Mickey Smith: You're just making it up as you go along!
The Doctor: Yup. But I do it brilliantly. "
[Doctor Who, The Age of Steel, 2006]

Last edited by hellosailor; 06-28-2012 at 10:29 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook