SailNet Community - View Single Post - Terrifying Spencer 42' - Should I buy?
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012
Move over Joan Rivers!

deniseO30 will become famous soon enough deniseO30 will become famous soon enough
Re: Terrifying Spencer 42' - Should I buy?

"Crazy owner finds even more crazy buyer"should be the ad. What kind of outfitting has been done to that "boat"? it's mish mosh of Home Center low budget Items.. Owner is leaving.. he's running fast as he can after someone buys that wreck.

By the way.. never install a water heater over top of a stove... even if it's not gas fired.. the floor is going swell with moisture, the cats will love to wizz in all the corners of the boat because it's smell is already just right for that.

Did you know your not supposed to buy a boat that's in the water if you have no plans to have it pulled and at least inspected? So the engine runs... whoopie..it will be 10 yrs before it ever moves again. But then there's always the dingy...

my current "project"!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook