SailNet Community - View Single Post - Vagabond 42 opinions
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012

tgvas is on a distinguished road
Re: Vagabond 42 opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaraderie View Post
Don...welcome. That post was from the year 2000...check dates before you waste your time!
I know that your post was even long ago, but I see that quite often, telling posters to basically not post a reply to older posts.

I respectfully have to disagree strongly, especially when people have asked for help and questions on certain boats, even if it was originally asked a decade ago, wouldn't this thread, for example, be just as pertinent today as it was years ago, given that the same boats exists with the same questions being asked over and over?

Every bit of additional info, no matter how off schedule is a wealth of further info that we all search for.

I find that the more replies and participation, the more wealth of information is gathered and makes this website even more valuable, rather then shutting helpful people down all the time for offering even more valuable info.

I wish, as likely most wish that this thread and others like it would continue to be shared and talked about, rather then making posters hesitate in that additional participation for fear of being constantly reminded, That post was from the year 2000...check dates before you waste your time!

Maybe I don't get it, but I dont see where anyone's time could possibly be wasted in sharing info on issues that are "timeless"
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook